Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's always fun when Grandpa comes...

Sure love you, Mom!

Dad's love for my pantry (notice the licorice in his mouth!)


Aunt Rosalie and Uncle David


With Grandma and Grandpa

We were so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Carter, along with Aunt Rosalie and Uncle David come visit us at the beginning of October. We love having visitors, and are so grateful for the efforts everyone makes to come visit us! Grandpa always makes us laugh. He is so much fun and full of personality - I must say, he makes me feel like I have the best pantry on the planet! He is full of compliments and love for us all - we are so lucky to have such a wonderful Dad and Grandpa! Grandma loves to giggle at Dad's humor, she enjoys interacting with her grandchildren, and she is such a spiritual strength and example. How fortunate we are to have such a fabulous mother and grandma! It was alot to fun to have Aunt Rosalie and Uncle David here. Abigail sure took a shine to Aunt Rosalie -I think they were sharing their dancers bond together! Uncle David does a great job at maintaining his diabetes blood levels by watching what he eats. We enjoyed our visits, hike, conference sessions, and laughter. Thank you so much for coming, we absolutley loved having you all here!

4 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Looks like everyone had a grand time! What a special family you have! Also, your new family pictures are so cute - love them!!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Okay, I'm loving the new background and cute new family photo! Dad and his licorice in the pantry is just hilarious! I love it because I can perfectly imagine him and his enthusiasm! Your home is always fun to go to..so welcoming and warm. The Hasslers are the Hosts' with the mostest!

Jenny said...

Well you do have the best pantry in the planet. The best cereal and treats!! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the title!

Sheers said...

LOL - I love that picture of dad in your pantry!
I love your words about mom and dad - we're lucky to have them hey? Now you just have to move back so you can spend time with them all the time and it doesn't have to be a once a year visit!